The distinctive elements of a checkpoint are:
- Elastomer-coated or uncoated metal body. Versions with exposed metal housing are supplied with ground and calibrated outer surface.
- There are seals that replace the metal casing with a reinforced fabric heel cup and allow the design of split seals.
- Normally, the elastomer membrane has a spring on the vertical of the sealing edge to maintain the shaft sealing, either in operation or at standstill.
- Optional “dust lip” for protection against dust and dirt from the outside.
Radial shaft seals must, in addition to ensuring good sealing, meet other requirements such as:
- Long duration.
- Simple assembly.
- Chemical resistance to the working fluid.
- Low friction.
We offer this product of our represented brand CORTECO.catalogo-estanqueidad-corteco-2015