Technymon’s Self-Lubricating Bearings
The Fritex-B multilayer bushing (dry sliding bearings) is a three-layer composite product.
- PTFE fabric with special fibers of 0.40 mm thickness.
- Special adhesive 60μm thick.
- Bronze CuSn8P from 0.50 to 2.70 mm thick depending on the bushing size.
The Fritex-B structure best combines the mechanical strength and chemical resistance of bronze and the low friction characteristics of PTFE. The performance without lubricants is as follows
- Acceptable working surface specific static pressure up to 200 N/mm2
- Acceptable specific dynamic pressure on the working surface up to 150 N/mm2
- Maximum sliding speed: 1.5 m/s (300 fpm)
- Working temperature from: -100°C to +260° C (-148°F to +500°F).
- Friction factor of 0.03 ÷ 0.15
- High chemical resistance to industrial fluids and gases. We recommend pre-testing for new application / project.